Now & Later

Wednesday, March 07, 2018


So, as I prepare myself to move into my new place... I am just a little peeved that I won't have internet for a week. A WEEK! I know it's not the end of the world, but still! I like to watch Netflix and do other things that require internet when I feel like it! Plus... I'm that one person that still plays Pokemon Go XD So I kind of want the internet! Anyways, other than my ranting and my anxities about moving into an apartment for the first time.. I have a new item for my readers! Of course I have this FoxCity setup as well that is kick ass! My readers can get this dress that I am wearing from 1 Hundred exclusively at the Suicide Dollz Event! Happy Shopping ☺♥

Hair: Polly by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Fierce by The Face

Piercing: Elonore by Code 5

Earrings: Taeyeon Earrings Onyx by Random Matter

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: Burnout Tattoo by Speakeasy

Rings: Delicate Ring Stacks by (Yummy)

Dress: Jelly Bish Mini Basic by 1 Hundred @ Suicide Dollz

Heels: Catmint by #Empire

Pose: Sass 1 by FoxCity

BackDrop: Blank Minds by FoxCity




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive