Savior

Saturday, March 03, 2018


'Cause my heart beats for you only
I wonder if you even know me
Countin' down every moment
That I wait for ya
I wonder if you even notice
Lately I've been feelin' hopeless
Easy to lose focus, but I'll wait for ya

I've been looking for a savior.

I've been digging around in the Foxcity facebook page and of course I had to get them!! So I bring my readers some Foxcity 'whoring' because I'm just absolutely addicted to them! In the meantime while I am packing for my new apartment, I am stopping to give my readers another blog post! ♥ Now, I have some sponsor items for my readers as well! First and foremost is the necklace/choker that I am wearing which is from Pervette! My readers can get this exclusively at the Kinky Event! Then of course I have this cute little sexy mini that I am wearing which is from 1 Hundred! My readers can get this in the classic 1 Hundred colors exclusively at the XXX Event! Happy Kinky Shopping ♥

Hair: Lilo by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Piercing: Elonore by Code 5

Eyeshadow: Fierce by The Face

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: Burnout Tattoo by Speakeasy

Rings: Delicate Ring Stacks by Yummy

Necklace: Secret Roses by Pervette @ Kinky Event

Outfit: Sheer Babydoll Lilac by 1 Hundred @ XXX Event

Pose: Breather V2 4 by FoxCity

Backdrop: Urban Jungle by FoxCity


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive