Like I'm Gonna Lose You

Saturday, December 12, 2015


You just have to love the winter months! I just love how much that the holidays makes me happy and tries to bring together everyone who either needs a friend or a date. I'm keeping this post short and sweet today, only because I have a long day tomorrow and I figured since I don't have classes for the rest of the month, then I can have some fun. Today's sponsor items are from Delirium, Latreia and Something New! First and foremost we have the lovely outfit from Delirium which is exclusively at the main store of Delirium! What makes this outfit one of my favorite is the sweater which appears to be woven. This definitely makes me want to cozy up in bed with it. Next up we have Latreia which has come up with a new cozy design to go with the Cindy outfit that Delirium has come up with! These boots come in many different types of colors and is exclusively at the Frost Exclusive! Last but not least I have a Christmas Pose from Something New which is at the main store of Something New! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Solace by Truth

Skin: Debra Apricot by Sugarush

Lipstick: Jades Lipstick Cyclame by Oceanes Body Design

Hands: AvEhance Casual Female by Slink

Top: Cindy Outfit by Delirium

Shoes: Grey Cozies by Latreia @ Frost Exclusive

Pose: Christmas Nookie by Something New


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive