Do Re Mi

Sunday, January 20, 2019



So Winter Storm Harper decided to be an a-hole and make the plains of South Dakota a frozen wasteland.... the only thing that irks me is that the schools here are letting the children go.. back in my day it would have to be -16 during the day or the snow would be impeding people getting their cars out in order for schools to let out. I guess the school system is a bunch of pussies now Lol. Little brats. Anyways, I've got a set from Suicide Dollz that is sure to please my kinksters! Get it before it's gone! ♥

Do Re Mi ♥ For my close friend

Hair: Gwendalynn by Spellbound

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Royals Liner by sixx

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: Mystic Rose by Taox Tattoo

Chain: Smile by Pervette @ Vanity

Outfit & Accessories: Bird by {LP} @ Suicide Dollz

Pose 1: Thirsty 6 by FoxCity

Pose 2: Editorial V2 1 by FoxCity


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive