Without Me

Thursday, January 10, 2019


I'm sorry that I"m not super duper talkative tonight, I'm currently typing and playing with a needy puppy as well. She's been feeling a bit sad because of our work schedules and so I try to stay up with her as long as I can and give her some much needed attention. As well as text my partner while he's at work during his night shift. I'm exhausted so I'm going to cut it short tonight.

I've got some goodies for my readers during the last day of the round! So go get these before they're gone!

Hair: Rumor by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeliner: Royals Liner by sixx @ Suicide Dollz

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: Misery by I&R @ Suicide Dollz

Outfit: Dress Manou by SySCa @Suicide Dollz

Rings: Maeve Bento by {Curve} @ Suicide Dollz

Nails: Scarabeus by Formanails

Pose: Breather 1 by FoxCity


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive