Wow.

Friday, January 25, 2019


One has the trots... and I have an infection :( Winter isn't going as planned as I can see. As my partner is playing with my adorable dorkus of a dog... I am trying to not be nauseous from the medication I have been put on for the next seven days. So forgive me if my posts aren't very up and happy. There's only this last day for this round of Suicide Dollz! Catch it while you can!

Update - Was throwing up all night with other unmentionable things D: Woke up with a fever as well... was a rough day. Sorry about the late post y'all.

Hair: Lilo by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Royals Liner by sixx

Nails: Scarabeus by Formanails

Outfit: Dana Set by Blueberry

Tattoo: Wish by RedFish @ Suicide Dollz

Pose: Oki Doki 7 by FoxCity


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive