Cold Blooded

Monday, November 19, 2018


Can't trust a cold blooded woman
 Boy, Don't you lie in her bed
You can't trust a cold blooded woman
She'll love you and leave you for dead
There's one thing you must understand
You can't trust a cold blooded woman

So this was a long time coming! Finally I was able to get a picture with my Twinnie CM! This is one gal who I can trust no matter what, no matter how long we are apart and of course we have this connection that surpasses states! It's good to have people like that in your life you know you can count on like that.We haven't actually gotten a proper picture for a good year now! Nothing like blogging to actually do this. As I am figuring out how to have a gaming computer in a camper and not trip breakers all the time, I have finally found the concoction to do it! So expect some more fun posts coming soon! Oh, also! There's another Twinnie post coming up tomorrow!! I couldn't resist but have two ♥

So my sponsor Something New of course came through and I have some sexy looking poses for y'all! First is this post with this pose! My readers can snag this sexy thing exclusively at the main store of Something New! Happy Shopping ♥

CM:

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Head: Koura by Catwa

Hair: Emily by Burley

Dress: Lilly Dress by [hh]

Piercings: Snakebites Set 05 by SU!

Piercings: Bento Piercing Set 03 Nose Rings by SU!


Rosy:

Hair: No Thanks by No.Match

Head: Catya by Catwa

Mask: Curiata Mask by Illusions

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Dress: BerryDoll by Blueberry

Nails: Scarabeus by Formanails

Pose: Under His Spell by Something New


Check out HER blog!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive