Doctor Pepper

Tuesday, November 13, 2018


As I am typing, my boyfriend and dog are playing on the bed and he's going back and forth while the dog is trying to get him. It is VERY noisy and adorable at the same time. My dog is about a year and a half old and she has an adolescent laugh still! It's so cute. We also found out that she is afraid of puppies and kittens! It's adorably sad. We have to find a way to show her not to be afraid of them. 

Anyways, I have some more goodies for my readers! I have a couple more blog posts lined up for my readers after this, but you guys will have to wait until the next couple of days. So I have a mostly Suicide Dollz post for my readers! Ya'll better snag this up before the round ends this Friday!!

Happy Shopping ♥

Hair: Polly by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Earrings: Taeyeon Earrings Gold by Random Matter

Piercing: Kelsey Septum by *PKC* @ Suicide Dollz

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Outfit: Paolla Hoodie Dress by Pacagaia @ Suicide Dollz

Nails: Scarabeus by Formanails 

Shoes: Joe Sneakers by Pacagaia @ Suicide Dollz

Pose: Hella Cute VOL 2 2 by FoxCity


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive