Paying Attention

Friday, March 16, 2018


So, right about now while I am looking outside the window and seeing how it is sleeting outside... I am really wishing that I could have some spring-like weather at this point. Luckily for my readers though I have a solution! Something New has a solution for all of us that are missing the warmer weather and wish that it would go die. My readers can pick up this summer like pose that is exclusively at the main store 50% off for a limited time! Happy Shopping ♥

Hair: Polly by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Fierce by The Face

Piercing: Elonore by Code 5

Sunglasses: Avery Sunglasses by Legal Insanity

Earrings: Taeyeon Earrings by .Random.Matter

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: Mystic Rose by Taox Tattoo

Rings: Delicate Ring Stacks by (Yummy)

Dress: Zoe T-Shirt Dress by Just Because

Pose: Let It Be Sunday Everyday by Something New



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive