Pigskin

Tuesday, March 20, 2018


It generally has been a really bad day... so I decided to try to calm myself and try to post again! I'm feeling more hip hop as well so I had to add that into my picture today. Other than that... I am enjoying the puppy that I integrated in the background... too cute! Of course I have some sponsor items for my readers too! First and foremost is the outfit that I am wearing which is from 1 Hundred! My readers can snag this bitty item exclusively at the Darkness event! If you're also wondering why I have these books around me... I have these exclusive reads from Deadly Nightshade! My readers can snag up these reads exclusively at the Ostara's Altar event! Happy Shopping♥

Hair: JoJo by Truth

Sunglasses: Avery Sunglasses by Legal Insanity

Head: Catya by Catwa

Piercing: Elonore by Code 5

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Rings: Delicate Ring Stacks by (Yummy)

Tattoo: Bomb Fire by Identity Body Shop

Outfit: Lost Love Spearmint by 1 Hundred @ The Darkness

Books: Everyday Essentials Book Collection by Deadly Nightshade @ Ostara's Altar

Pose: Sass 5 by FoxCity 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive