Take Me Home

Thursday, March 22, 2018


Would you take the wheel
If I lose control?
If I"m Lyin' here
Will you take me home?
Could you take care
Of a broken soul?
Will you hold me now?

I'm pretty worn out today but I'll keep it short and simple of course! I'm going through some things where I will be exhausted the next couple of days. But of course I have a sponsor item for my readers! My readers can get this cute pose that I have from Something New as a group gift! My readers can get that from joining the group for free! That way you can get new gifts every month! Happy Shopping ♥

Hair: Jas Hair by RunAway

Head: Catya by Catwa

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Nails: Scarabeus by Formanails 

Rings: Luxy Rings by **RE**

Outfit: Nova Romper Creme by Maitreya

Stockings: Luxie Stockings Black by Avanti

Tattoo: Girl Boss by Speakeasy

Pose: Teddy Tears by Something New


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive