Good Vibrations

Tuesday, March 27, 2018


As I type to my readers, I am running a low grade fever and I am semi delirious on a cocktail of medication to combat what I have. In the meantime, I'm enjoying watching Planet Earth II and doing this at the same time☺ I can't focus very well tonight but I know this post is needless to say... odd. I kind of wanted to do something that mashed everything together but wasn't bad. Yeah, that made sense right? Lol. Like I said... I'm a tad bit delirious. Anyways... I do have a sponsor item for my readers today. It would be the outfit that I am wearing! My readers are looking at the new 1 Hundred item for anyBody event! My readers can get this outfit in some brave colors that only 1 Hundred would dare, exclusively at anyBody! Happy Shopping ♥

P.S. I'm starting to get into anime... currently obsessed with Fullmetal Alchemist. Who would have thought I would enjoy that?

Hair: Lilo by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Lined-Up by The Face

Dragon: Magma Dragon by + egosumaii

Piercing: Elonore by Code 5

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: Mystic Rose by Taox Tattoo

Outfit: Candy Bodysuit Hot Pink by 1 Hundred @ anyBody

Heels: Roxy Heels by Breathe

Pose: Breather v2 7 by FoxCity

Seals: Baby Seal by MishMish


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive