Broken Wings

Thursday, March 29, 2018








I have been reflecting on the negatives that have happened to me over the course of these handful of months. Divorce, College, disappointment, Dating, Medical issues, Work, Sick, Fevers, New Apartment and of course rethinking my life. Needless to say I am just a little bit stressed out. One thing that is a constant for me is my blog though, so I make sure that I center myself with this. So I have a couple of sponsor items for my readers today! Well, not just a couple, but you know what I mean! Lol

First and foremost we shall start with the background and the second pose that I am using! My readers can snag this exclusively at the Pose Fair! This Pose Fair starts April 1st. I am enjoying the sugary fun that Ally has made! She always has fun with her poses! Then of course I have this outfit that I am wearing which is from 1 Hundred!! My readers can get this cute (one of my favorite) dress exclusively at the D23 Event! Then last but not least I have the necklaces that I am wearing which are from Pervette! My readers can snag this cute things exclusively at the Chapter Four! Happy Event Shopping ☺♥

Hair: Lilo by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Lined Up by The Face

Piercing: Elonore by Code 5

Earrings: Miriam Ears Piercings by **RE**

Necklace: So Sweet by Pervette @ Chapter Four

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: Mystic Rose by Taox Tattoo

Dress: Bodycon Dress Sky by 1 Hundred @ D23 Event

Heels: Jessy White by CandyDoll

Background: The Bakery Prop by Something New @ Pose Fair

First Pose: Lippy 1 by FoxCity

Second Pose: Cake Boxes by Something New @ Pose Fair


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive