Rainbow

Wednesday, April 04, 2018


'Cause the sky is finally open, the rain and wind stopped blowin' 
But you're stuck out in the same old storm again
You hold tight to your umbrella, Darlin' I'm just tryin' to tell ya
That there's always been a rainbow hangin' over your head

Oh tie up your bow, take off your coat and take a look around
Everything is alright now
It'll be all right

When I'm having a day off and I have the place to myself, I am more creative compared to when I'm stressed out and worrying about stuff/busy. I'm just happy that this photo turned out so well! In my opinion, I haven't really sat down and tried very hard to achieve a quality photo as of late. Time to change that! Also, as the bills have been paid for the month, I can finally start finishing up the last bit of things that are missing in the apartment! Horray! You guys have NO idea how much a mess drives me nuts. I'm not OCD or anything, I just like to come to my home that is clean compared to the chaos that is messy when I'm at work. Also, I'm getting over my sickness too! Things are finally looking up for me and I can see there's a light at the end of the tunnel. March sucked, but look at how what I have now! That is what I tell myself every morning. Positivity will keep me alive at this point! 

P.S. I'm trying to redo my land soon to some beachy/spring looks! Can't promise an immediate effect but I'll try to keep adding slowly! 

Anyways! I do have a couple of sponsor items for my readers today! First and foremost is a 'guest' sponsor! The necklace/earring set that I am wearing is from Allusions! My readers can pick up this set (which is fully customizable including resize options) at their main store or on their MP! Plus here's the best part... it's only 350L O.O. That's not only a bargain.. but that's just amazing! I do honestly love this set. You'll be seeing me using it again! Thanks for thinking of me Aunty Sabryne ♥ Then of course, I have this outfit which is of course a 1 Hundred release! My readers can snag up this sexy thing (which honestly I'd wear any day... looks comfy!) at the Suicide Dollz Event! Which speaking of... I got accepted to be a blogger for Suicide Dollz! I'm super excited and happy to be able to bring you items from that event ^_^. Keep your eyes open for more of those in the next round! Happy Shopping ♥

Ears: Cotton Usagi by + {aii}

Hair: Astra by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Lined-Up by The Face

Nose Piercings: Shine Piercings by Pervette

Earring Piercings: Miriam Ears Piercings by **RE**

Lip Piercing: Elonore by Code 5

Necklace & Earrings: Dreamcatcher set by Allusions

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: Adrasteia by Letis Tattoo

Nails: Scarabeus by Formanails

Outfit: Eat Me Set by 1 Hundred @ Suicide Dollz

Tights: Esme Boots Black by CandyDoll

Pose: What Gives 4 by FoxCity @ Blush

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive