Save Me

Friday, November 30, 2018


I've been saying to customers that we've been lucky to have a small break from snow before December.. but damn here comes the storm! It hasn't hit yet where I'm at, but I'm going to find out how well my camper will do up against a snow storm! So I say bring it on, and lets do this! Anyways, while I am goading on a very fierce snow storm... I do have some goodies for my readers to soak up!  Today is the last day of the current Suicide Dollz round! So make sure to get in there and pick up these exclusive items before they are gone! Happy Shopping and good luck to us Northerners!

Hair: Bree by Limerence

Head: Catya by Catwa

Makeup: Soft Smoke Eyeshadow Jayleen by [LeLuck] @ Suicide Dollz

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: Snow Flurry Body Pain by MooLoo @ Suicide Dollz

Dress: Trinity Rose Long Dress by Addams

Nails: Scarabeus by Formanails

Rings: Alohomora Rings by Astralia

Stocking Heels: Esme Boots Black by CandyDoll

Pose: Made Up 1 by FoxCity


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive