Walkin' After Midnight

Monday, October 01, 2018


So after a stressful week of moving things and shuffling things.. I feel like I deserve to have some times to myself finally! I also noticed that I got a small cold :( Of course right?! Then we have my puppy who is misbehaving all the time. This dog is adorable and I love her to pieces but omggg we're getting her a shock collar O.O For the sake of all doors out there...

Anyways! I do have some more Suicide Dollz stuff! My readers can pick this stuff up exclusively at the Event! Happy Shopping ♥

Headband: Pearly Meowy by pr!tty

Hair: Adele by Limerence

Eyeshadow: Twinkle Eyeshadow Set by [LeLuck] @ Suicide Dollz

Head: Catya by Catwa

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Nails: Elektra nails & Rings Set by **RE**

Dress: Halia by sass @ Suicide Dollz

Xylobium by #Empire

Pose: Masked 7 by FoxCity


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive