I'll Be Home

Tuesday, December 25, 2018


With the impending winter storm coming upon us here... the only thing to do is to actually celebrate Christmas for what it is and hope that we aren't actually getting 16 inches of snow. So not only are we preparing for dinners and other fun things to do, but to also brave the impending snow and winter weather that looks like has finally come. I guess the end of December finally brings the proper weather.

I do of course have some more things from Suicide Dollz that my readers can come snag! My readers can get this before the round is over a couple days before the end of the month! Happy Shopping ♥

Hair: Bree by Limerence

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Eyeshadow YVI by LeLuck @ Suicide Dollz

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Earrings: Claire by Joplino

Necklace: Fenicottero Necklace by Astralia

Nails: Scarabeus by Formanails

Dress: Santa Dress by I<3F

Shoes: Shoe with Chain (Lace Bodysuit and shoes with chain by SL @ Suicide Dollz

Pose: Lean 4 by FoxCity


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive