Girls

Monday, May 14, 2018


I am currently fighting Laryngitis and some kind of bizarre bronchial virus as well. I went to my doctor today and found out that I am showing symptoms of pre-pneumonia as well. I'm a little down on my luck so far but right now... I hope that it can only get better from here! -- Just as I typed that my boyfriend came home and surprised me with some good news about a potential friend that was coming over to help me get well! Just have to keep thinking positive! Things will get better! So I apologize to my readers that I have been absent as of late. I just haven't felt well at all. So today I have an almost purely Suicide Dollz blog post! Tada :D Other than the FoxCity pose, I have a sexy, dark, surprising exclusive! Happy Shopping! ♥

Hair: Jacica by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Jewels: Festival Face Gems by [LC] @ Suicide Dollz

Eyeshadow: Glossy Eyeshadow by [Leluck] @ Suicide Dollz

Lipstick: Audacious Lipsticks by ::MeowAndStuff:: @ Suicide Dollz

Earrings: Earrings Twinkle by :Joplino: @ Suicide Dollz

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Nails: Gothic Bento Nails by ::MeowAndStuff:: @ Suicide Dollz

Outfit: Bonehilda Outfit by [WitchCraft] @ Suicide Dollz

Heels: Bonehilda Heels by [WitchCraft] @ Suicide Dollz

Pose: Red Hot 6 by FoxCity

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive