Hangover

Friday, May 04, 2018


So we're coming to a close for the last round of Suicide Dollz! Today is the last day for it, but have no fear! The new round shall start up soon enough guys and gals! Today is a picturesque pre-summer day where I am at. I can have windows open without getting too hot and of course the occasional breeze! Finally have this weather but it's only a small amount of time before it turns back into summer again. Anyways, it seems like anytime I get a day off I am perplexed with what to do with all this time that I am allotted.... Most of the time I either blog or I get random things done. Lots of Netflix though! Happy Shopping ♥

Headphones: Duely Noted by Z.O.E.

Hair: 8. Skye by !Oleander

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Smokey Eyes by [Leluck] @ Suicide Dollz

Lipstick: Victoria Lipstick II by LEVORE @ Suicide Dollz

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Nails: Stiletto Nails by Formanails

Tattoo: Mystic Rose by Taox Tattoo

Outfit: Olivia by Sass @ Suicide Dollz

Shoes: Harley Sneakerheels Trainers by Vale Koer

Pose: Sass 3 by FoxCity


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive