El Anillo

Friday, May 18, 2018


So, I don't think I've ever actually done a post on my blog that is actually rated R. Now, compared to some other blogs, this is really tame... but I ask my readers not to be offended! I just couldn't help myself because it just fit so well with the theme that Suicide Dollz had set up. Suicide Dollz after all is just about the dark side of sexy, so why not blog it that way? I got out my naughty things that were deep in my inventory and just let it rip! I didn't get too nasty though.. I wouldn't do that to you guys! Haha. Don't let my soft exterior fool you though... I'm a true kinkster! Anyways, the last day of this round of Suicide Dollz is almost up! Get these hot things while you can! Happy kinky shopping ;)

Futon: Intimate Professional Futon Adult by Primordial @ Suicide Dollz

Hearts: Projector Light Red Hearts by FoxCity

Hair: Jacica by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Drool: Bento Drool 2.5 by Dirty Secrets

Eyeshadow: Glossy Eyeshadow by [Leluck] @ Suicide Dollz

Lipstick: Audacious Lipsticks by ::MeowAndStuff:: @ Suicide Dollz

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Nails: Gothic Bento Nails by ::MeowAndStuff:: @ Suicide Dollz

Bikini: Crochet Bikini by +Psycho Barbie+ @ Suicide Dollz

Piercings: Fatima Hand Belly Piercing by *PKC*

Pose: Red Hot 2 by FoxCity

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive