Lotus

Wednesday, May 23, 2018


Just as I think that my life has finally calmed down... I end up with another 'hitter'. I feel like at this point I am somehow being tested... someone is either watching me or seeing how long it takes me to actually break. Which surprisingly takes a lot apparently since I am still sane. I am proud of my tough skin but at the same time I am wondering how much it does take to break me. Anyways, I have a new round of Suicide Dollz for my readers! My readers can snag these cute items exclusively there! Happy Shopping ♥

Hair: Jacica by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Eyeshadows Judging You by [Leluck] @ Suicide Dollz

Earrings: Claire by Joplino @ Suicide Dollz

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Wristlet: Alohomora Rings by Astralia

Wings: Fairy Wings by Fcuk @ Suicide Dollz

Outfit: Criss Set by [QE] @ Suicide Dollz

Heels: Bitch Kickers by glutz @ Suicide Dollz


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive