Tenacity

Thursday, May 24, 2018


Tenacity...
"The quality or fact of continuing to exist; persistence"

That's the one quality I seem to be good at...even when I don't want to be.

Today for my readers I have more Suicide Dollz that will make everyone jump for joy! Then of course this timepiece that I am wearing behind my back is from Deadly Nightshade! My readers can snag up this rezzable piece exclusively at the main store of Deadly Nightshade! Last but not least I have a 1 Hundred item that happened to show up in Suicide Dollz for y'all! Happy Shopping ♥

Time Piece: Celestemporia Halo by Deadly Nightshade 

Hair: Polly by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Judging You by [Leluck] @ Suicide Dollz

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Nails: Bat As Hell by Koffin Nails @ Suicide Dollz

Tattoo: Brutal Combat by Identity Body Shop

Chains: Sexy Bra Chain by #Cranked# @ Suicide Dollz

Corset: Debbie Corset by .:MMC:. @ Suicide Dollz

Skirt & Leggings: Bad Reputation by 1 Hundred @ Suicide Dollz

Shoes: Sasha Shoes by Fashion Addiction @ Suicide Dollz

Pose: Hella Cute VOL2 3 by FoxCity

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive