Uncomfortable

Wednesday, May 30, 2018


So while I have a win under my belt I decided to make a blog post! I also noticed that my favorite band Halestorm came out with their new single, which I'm not a huge fan of I have to admit, but doesn't mean I won't enjoy it. I'll see if I will enjoy the somewhat normal style that this song seems to have. I personally LOVED their last album. That was true artistic beauty to me. Everyone has to change though sometime! So my readers... on this eve of new things... I have some Suicide Dollz AND some Pervette! Yas!! Pervette is back with their cute sassy stuff! She had to take a small RL break but she is back in full force now! My readers can snag these pretty hip chains exclusively at the Kinky Event! Of course though... My readers can also snag these accessories and swim wear at the Suicide Dollz Event! Happy Shopping and Rock on \m/

Hair: Lilo by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Eyeshadows Judging You by [Leluck] @ Suicide Dollz

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: Burnout by Speakeasy

Wristlet: Alohomora Rings by Astralia

Bikini: Blithe Bikini by JACKALOPE @ Suicide Dollz

Piercing: Biohazard Belly Button by *PKC* @ Suicide Dollz

Chains: Drunk on Love by Pervette @ Kinky

Toe Rings: Spider Toe Rings by Candy Crunchers @ Suicide Dollz

Pose: Glitz 1 by FoxCity


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive