When I Was His Wife

Wednesday, December 26, 2018


Ah nothing beats Winter Storm Eboni and her freezing rain, wet snow, dry snow and of course you can't forget the endless rain. So while I'm wishing that my trailer didn't have covers on the windows, I can survive through the winter if that means that I will be warm! I am also not looking forward to braving the highways and streets tomorrow early morning to go to work. Oh well, that's living in South Dakota right? What's a bit of snow in the winter time compared to an actual disaster? Lol basically I'm saying that we're used to this... the only part of this storm that is a real threat is the ice and the intense winds. 

Anyways, I do have some more goodies from Suicide Dollz! This latest round still has some non Christmas goodies that my readers can snag up! Also I have this pose and pose set that I am using which is exclusively made by Something New! My readers can snag this multiple pose & pose set at the Vogue event! Happy Shopping ♥

Hair: Oceana by +elua+

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Eyeshadow YVI by LeLuck @ Suicide Dollz

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Nails: Scarabeus by Formanails

Outfit: Isabella by sass @ Suicide Dollz

Heels: Sophia Heels Black by Cheeky @ Suicide Dollz

Pose: Her Secondlife Emotions 2 by Something New @ Vogue


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive