Happier

Friday, December 28, 2018


If there is one positive to this snow storm, it would have to be that somehow my stuff gets done. I am super productive and I just can't help but be so. Even if I don't want to be. The wins that I have today are just getting the dog some new bedding, finding out dates, seeing how expensive stuff is and of course returning things as well. The only thing I haven't achieved yet would be figuring out why my phone isn't working again.. probably has to do with the fact somehow it ended up smashed into my camper door as the wind was trying to take the door away. 

I of course have some last minute goodies for those who want to ring in the new year! So this is the last day to get those gacha goodies from Suicide Dollz! Happy Shopping ♥

Hair: Diamond by ISON

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Eyeshadow YVI by LeLuck @ Suicide Dollz

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Outfit: Drunk NY Gacha by THIS IS WRONG @ Suicide Dollz

Tattoos: Diva by RedFish

Nails: Scarabeus by Formanails

Heels: Sophia by Cheeky @ Suicide Dollz

Pose: Thirsty 6 by FoxCity


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive