Whole Lotta Rosie

Saturday, January 05, 2019


As I am sitting here in a laundromat, I can't help but think of how much stuff I actually do on a day to day basis. That I might actually deserve a break every once and awhile instead of putting my days off as days to do everything. I'm just not used to actually helping myself and putting forth the effort to actually relax. Seems strange right? That's my life so far. Endless work (and barley enough hours to float and to not send myself to the hospital at the same time), countless amount of cleaning, chores, daily life, not seeming like a recluse to other people, and of course spending time with my partner and loving, darling baby Roxy. Hopefully I'll start falling into a system soon.

Anyways, I've got some goodies for my readers as well!

Hair: Lilo by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeliner: Royals Liner by sixx @ Suicide Dollz

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Outfit: Sexy Oxania by SL @ Suicide Dollz

Tattoo: Text Me by RedFish @ Suicide Dollz

Heels: Fairytale Platforms Black by Vale Koer

Pose: Naughty & Nice Prop 6 by FoxCity


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive