Bad B*tch

Tuesday, October 17, 2017


As Autumn is here and we have everyone picking up pumpkin spice everything.. I have of course a couple of things for my readers to try and wear! I of course found my Vale Koer jacket and wanted something to match, which I didn't find much but that lead me to getting some of their shoes that's for sure. Then of course the leaves that I am wearing are from Deadly Nightshade! My readers can use them as dynamic settings or just have them as a static as well! My readers can get this exclusively at the Trick or Treat Lane! Happy Shopping <3

Leaves: Autumn Effects by Deadly Nightshade @ Trick or Treat Lane

Hair: Fatal Horizon by Moon

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Manhattan Night Eyesahdow by Euphoric

Lipstick: Velvet Creme Lipstick by Veechi

Ear Piercing: Miriam Ears Piercings by **RE**

Lip Piercing: Elonore by Code 5

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: Hangar 67 by Identity

Jacket: Kellu Bomber by Vale Koer

Rings: Wings of Love by Code 5 

Nails: Scarabeus by Formanails

Panties: Slip by [I<3F]

Shoes: Harley Sneakerheels Trainers by Vale Koer

Pose: Lila Pose 3 by K&S


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive