Hair

Wednesday, October 18, 2017


I am feeling just a little bit silly today, which translates into this photo of course! I have been attempting to decorate my land for the past couple of weeks which either my land to my readers would be considered scary, but when you go upstairs it's completely cutesy because.. that's just me I guess haha. Today I have a sponsor item for my readers which is the necklace/choker that I am wearing! My readers can get these in different types of metals and colors exclusively by Pervette and only at the Tres Chic Event! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Scout by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Manhattan Night Eyeshadow by Euphoric

Lipstick: Velvet Creme Lipstick by Veechi

Nails: Scarabeus by Formanails

Cuffs: Natsumi Hand Bracelet by Astralia

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: Sugar Rush by Speakeasy

Jewerly: Poem Set by Pervette @ Tres Chic

Dress: Astral by Violent Seduction

Pose: On Point 7 by FoxCity


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive