Don't You Worry Child

Saturday, October 21, 2017


I'm in a chill mood today and don't feel like exactly bursting my ears with too much bass. Today is a post full of fun things that I have collected and spent way too many lindens on! It's okay though, I love having the opportunity to show off the new things that I acquire from time to time! Seasons of the Witch is of course the face makeup that I am wearing, then we have the complete outfit which is from Epiphany and last but not least I have the hair and the tattoo which is located at the new release of Shiny Shabby! Happy event shopping <3

Hair: Jas by Runaway @ Shiny Shabby

Head Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Cursed Eye Makeup by Saga @ Season of the Witch

Lipstick: Velvet Creme Lipstick by Veechi

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: Pure Heart by Identity @ Shiny Shabby

Nails: Scarabeus by Formanails

Dress & Accessories: Madame Rosier by Violent Seduction @ Epiphany

Pose: On Point 3 by FoxCity


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive