Circus

Sunday, October 15, 2017



I have another spooky looking post for my readers today! I finally got a day to relax and just play games for once ever since I moved back home. Unfortunately, half way through my day I found out that I was actually sick and had to dose myself up with drugs. Not so fun. Never the less... I bring to you guys another different looking post! I have been playing with darker tones and I hope my readers are enjoying a taste of something different. So first and foremost I have this pose that I am using which is of course from Something New! My readers can get this exclusively at the Mad Circus 3 Event! Then of course the jewelry that I am wearing is from Pervette! My readers can snag this at the Black Fair Event! Also I have the outfit that I am wearing and the heels as well that belong to the Black Fair as well so check them out! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Rumor by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Sleuth Shadows by Veechi

Lipstick: Velvet Creme Lipstick by Veechi

Nails: Scarabeus by Formanails

Rings: Luxy by **RE**

Jewelry: Mirage by Pervette @ Black Fair

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: Mystic Rose by Taox Tattoo

Outfit: Samal by ED. @ Black Fair

Heels: Sinful Shoes by The Bishes Inc @ Black Fair

Pose: Dark Horse Rider by Something New @ The Mad Circus 3

Pose 2: Candy 6 by FoxCity

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive