River Of Fire

Saturday, October 14, 2017


Today I have my good friend Michael here with me! :) This man is not only sick, but he is also a soup thrower which someone should cure him of! Haha. In all seriousness... this is the first post I have done with him and I'm quite happy with it! I'm glad that he decided to come sit with me in a vat of blood even though he kept making me sit up and down. Today I have a few sponsor items for my readers! First and foremost is the pose that I am using which of course is from Something New with hot off the rack Halloween poses for my readers! My readers can pick this up at the main store of Something New of course <3 Then last but not least are the hands that are coming out of the tub which are from Deadly Nightshade! Now, these hands can be rezzed out or used as a typer! Which the typer version is super cool, you can have an animation as well with it! My readers can pick this up exclusively at The Nightmare event! Happy Shopping <3

Michael:

Hair: Joe by Burley

Top: Hoodie Swat by Gabriel

Body: Deluxe Body by TMP

Pants: Sagging Pants by Gabriel


Rosy: 

Hair: Ophelia by Truth @ Salem

Head: Catya by Catwa

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Blood: Slashed Outfit by AFI Designs

Wrap: Bloody Bandage by Astralia

Hands: Sanguine Nightmare by Deadly Nightshade @ The Nightmare

Pose: Blood Bath by Something New


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive