Perfect

Friday, October 06, 2017


I had this kind of silly moment tonight when I was hanging out with a friend... just talking about life and other fun topics when she told me to use this pose and just snap a picture. I zoomed in on myself and BAM. I instantly had this picture that was glorious! I didn't mess with any windlights, what I have on this photo is what I had in Second life. I'm actually kind of proud what I can do with my art when I'm not really paying attention haha! This is purely a fun post for my readers, all thanks to a friend daring me to snap a picture! Thank you Hope! <3 Happy Shopping 

Ears: Cotton Usagi by + aii

Hair: Scout by Truth

Eyes: Moonlit by Booty's Beauty

Lipstick: Velvet Creme Lipstick by Veechi

Collar: Simone Collar by **RE**

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: Girl Boss by Speakeasy

Outfit: DRY by Petry Model

Pose: Sweet Dreams by Come Soon Poses


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive