The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face...

Thursday, October 05, 2017


One of my very first CD's that I received as a young child was a Celine Dion album. I remember that green/black CD cover like it was yesterday... All The Way.. A Decade of Song. I'm unsure of why my mother decided to hand me into the pop/romantic genre to introduce me to something other than just country music, but I really do thank her for it. I grew up solely on Country music... while I don't mind that.. I didn't know an entire world of music was out there! This was the time of my life where I learned to open up my vocal chords to a different genre and learned how to sing. Thanks mom! 

Today I have a sponsor item for my readers! The pose I am using is of course Halloweenish which could mean only one thing... Something New is at it again! My readers can get this pose at the main store of Something New along with MANY other Halloween poses because Ally goes NUTS when it comes to Halloween! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Ophelia by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Charade Shadow by Veechi

Lipstick: Velvet Creme Lipstick by Veechi

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Top: Roro by Blueberry

Nails: Elektra Nails & Rings by **RE**

Tattoo: Hangar 67 by Identity

Piercing: Dolce Belly Piercing by **RE**

Skirt: Mini Denim by Delirium

Heels: Iconic Doll by Blueberry

Pose: Pumpkin Patch by Something New



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive