Get On Your Knees

Wednesday, October 04, 2017


Tonight I have for my readers some fun new things that will peak some eyes and interests! Not only is October the month of the different and the odd... but also of the interesting different type of photography opportunities! I am in the process of decorating my SL parcel for October and of course I am slow on it! Slowly but surely I will have it ready for my readers so they can see what I do! Today I have this pose which is from my sponsor Something Erotic! My readers can get this at the main store of Something Erotic for a special discount! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Ophelia by Truth @ Salem

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Charade Shadow by Veechi

Lipstick: Velvet Creme Lipstick by Veechi

Collar: Simone Heart by **RE**

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Dress: Secret #1 by Blueberry

Heels: Secret #16 by Blueberry

Pose: Deathly Owned by Something Erotic


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive