Dear Sister

Monday, October 02, 2017


Dear Sister, can you help me lie? 
I've told the truth so many years
No one seems to want to hear that
I'm not someone else inside

I've been along this lonely road
Looks like I'm not coming home
But I don't mind
Please don't cry

I don't know about my readers... but I have to say that Lootbox was epic this time! Usually I only end up with one or two things from events but at Lootbox I had WAY more than a few things that I really wanted! Thanks to my good friend Hope I was able to complete the outfit for this post <3 I owe that lady a lot! As I am decorating my little parcel for Halloween and the fall season in general I can't help but feel a little haunted by these wolves! Plus, looks like I've been grave digging as of late... Oops! Feel sorry for the man who pissed me off, haha! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Ophelia by Truth @ Salem

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Charade Shadow by Veechi

Lipstick: Velvet Creme Lipstick by Veechi

Choker: Luxury Heart Choker by Pervette @ Kinky

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: Clarissa by Nanika

Garters: Luxury Heart Garters by Pervette @ Kinky

Outfit & Adornments: Little Red Wolf by CURELESS @ Lootbox

Wolves: Little Red Wolf/ Direwolf Black/White by CURELESS @ Lootbox


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive