Enter Sandman

Sunday, October 01, 2017



Okay, between a bunch of my good friends this is either a perverted post or a fun one! Lol. I opt for the fun option instead of the perverted one because... I am somewhat innocent! Or at least let me believe that for a bit! I have just a few items for my readers to shop for today! When I say a few... I might be understating it Lol. First and foremost is the outfit and tattoo that I am wearing which is from the Kinky event! Then we have the choker that I am wearing which is from my sponsor Pervette! My readers can get this exclusively at the Sanarae event! Then we have the bubbles that I am using which are from Deadly Nightshade! My readers can snag these at the main store of Deadly Nightshade! Last but not least is the pose that I am using which is from the September version of Pocket gacha! Happy Shopping <3

Side note! I added another picture to my sexy/fun post! This way my readers can see the tattoo better AND check out how great my ass looks in this outfit ;)

Hair: JoJo by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Charade Shadow by Veechi

Lipstick: Velvet Creme Lipstick by Veechi

Piercing: Elonore by Code 5

Choker: Sweet Heart Choker by Pervette @ Sanarae

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Nails: Elektra Nails & Rings by **RE**

Tattoo: Mustang by White Widow @ Kinky

Outfit: Alexia Lingerie by R.icielli @ Kinky

Bubbles: Bubble Aura by Deadly Nightshade

Pose: Tentacle Attack 2 by FoxCity @ Pocket Gacha

Pose 2: Steamy 7 by FoxCity


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive