Desire

Saturday, September 30, 2017


Baby, I'll learn to touch you
I wanna breathe into your well
See, I gotta hunt you
I gotta bring you to my hell
Baby, I wanna fuck you,
I wanna feel you in my bones
Boy, I'm gonna love you
I'm gonna tear into your soul

Desire, I'm hungry
I hope you feed me
How do you want me?

Honey, I wanna break you
I wanna throw you to the hounds,
I gotta hurt you, I gotta hear from your mouth
Boy, I wanna taste you, I wanna skin you with my tongue
I'm gonna kill you,
I'm gonna lay you in the ground

Today I have a fun post for my readers! Not only am I have fun with some windlights and facelights... but I am looking for a mood to match how I am feeling. To help me achieve that I had a fun day of winning a contest (which I have to say is the first thing I have really won in my second life career) and taking this picture! My sponsor item for this post of course would be the pose that I am using from Something New! Ally loves her Halloween poses and I love to oblige her! My readers can get this pose exclusively at the I Heart Cart Event! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Deja by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Charade Shadow by Veechi

Lipstick: Velvet Creme Lipstick by Veechi

Piercing: Elonore by Code 5

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: Sweet Girl by Identity

Outfit: Pixie by L'Emporio

Pose: Hocus Pocus by Something New @ I Heart Cart



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive