Butterflies

Thursday, September 27, 2018



Are we ready for some Halloween stuff? Heck yas! Of course I've got more goodies to show off that I have been digging around in my inventory to match! Which by the way is what I enjoy doing... considering how much we all keep in our inventories, you might as well use what you have! So of course I have mostly Suicide Dollz here in this post, but I do have a couple of other sponsors today!! Yes they still exist I swear! First and foremost is the arm chains that I have which is from Pervette which my readers can get exclusively at the RLD Event! Then of course we have Something New with first pose that I am presenting here which is in a Halloween theme at the Posefair! My readers can snag those up the first day of October! Happy Hunting/Shopping! ♥

Crown: Moon Headdress Uranus by Tableau Vivant

Hair: Reyane by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Twinkle Eyeshadow set by [LeLuck] @ Suicide Dollz

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: The Fortress Tattoo by MooLoo @ Suicide Dollz

Arm Chains: Bond by Pervette @ RLD Event

Rings: Luxy Rings Set by **RE**

Nails: Ennata nails Pro Palette by CAZIMI @ Suicide Dollz

Corset: Orianah Corset by .:MMC:. @ Suicide Dollz

Panties: Celly Panties by Pacagaia @ Suicide Dollz

Pose 1: Fall Time by Something New @ Posefair

Pose 2: Lippy 7 by FoxCity


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive