Havana

Wednesday, September 26, 2018


Right now I'm trying to imagine a paradise within my own personal hell at the moment. It keeps me going and it also helps me imagine something better and something to aim for at the same time. It's funny how this cycle of good follows with bad as well, I kind of wish this cycle could break... but there's only so much I can do. Yet, I am the one to break it. Makes sense right? Right. 

Anyways... I have some new goodies from Suicide Dollz! That's right! It's getting to be the month of October and sure shooting enough we have some more goodies! I have to keep this short because once again I am unpacking and oh my goodness it's taking forever! -_- Happy Shopping! ♥

Hair: Ophelia by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Twinkle Eyeshadow Set by [LeLuck] @ Suicide Dollz

Body: Lara by Maitreya

BodySuit & Boots: Bones by *LuLu* @ Suicide Dollz

Rings: Luxy Rings Set by **RE**

Nails: Ennata Nails Pro Palette by CAZIMI @ Suicide Dollz

Tattoo: The Frotress by MooLoo @ Suicide Dollz

Pose: Sits VOL2 2 by FoxCity


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive