Breathin

Thursday, November 29, 2018


I was excited to see that butterfly wings were in the this round of Suicide Dollz! I have to say, I've never really found a decent pair of wings until now! Most are either horribly expensive or just not good at all... well my readers, I have a solution for you! These wings come with an amimated hud and of course some static poses! Sorry... I'm just really in love with these wings! I'm watching the snowflakes drop one by one outside, it's finally winter here! We got spoiled (since last winter was an eight month winter) and winter came late! Just hoping that it wont' last as long! My readers can snag these cute goodies I have at the Suicide Dollz event! Only a few days to go, so don't delay!

On another note... I got a huge stomach virus :s It sucks!

Happy Shopping ♥ 

Hair: Jenna by RunAway

Head: Catya by Catwa

Makeup: Soft Smoke Eyeshadow Jayleen by [LeLuck] @ Suicide Dollz

Piercings: Miriam Ears Piercings by **RE**

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Nails: Scarabeus by Formanails

Rings: Alohomora Rings by Astralia

Wings: Fairy Costume Wings by Razor @ Suicide Dollz

Outfit: Wendy by sass @ Suicide Dollz

Shoes: Bunnys by OA - M.E.O @ Suicide Dollz

Pose: Observe 3 by FoxCity


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive