Paint Me A Birmingham

Wednesday, November 28, 2018


I got my camper sized Christmas Tree up and went through all my decorations the other night. It was happy and sad at the same time going through all the memories I had made with loved ones and of course those that are deceased. I just have to make new ones... which also includes putting my baby (her picture) on the tree as well. Just have to keep my head up and realize that not everything has to be dwelled upon. Anyways, enough of my gloom and doom... I have an item from Suicide Dollz that my readers can pick up on the last couple of days of the event! The new round will start on the first of December so get shopping! ♥

Hair: Ciara by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Makeup: Empire by The Face

Piercings: Miriam Ears Piercings by **RE**

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: Bomb Fire by Identity Body Shop

Nails: Scarabeus by Formanails

Rings: Alohomora Rings by Astralia

Shirt: Steffanie Shirt by .Winged. @ Suicide Dollz

Pants: DWL Classic by Blueberry

Pose: Night Owl 3 by FoxCity


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive