Welcome To The Jungle

Tuesday, November 20, 2018


I did mention that I had a second post with my Twinnie right? Well of course I've got the goods right here! Something New of course helped sponsor this photo with another main store release! My readers can snag this at Ally's giant main store of Something New & Erotic! She has many a sexy/great pose to choose from especially with the holidays coming up there is always a good opportunity to have photos taken with ones you love. Happy Shopping ♥

CM:

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Head: Catya by Catwa

Hair: Chae by pr!tty

Top: Natalia Top Blue by adorsy

Bottoms: Natalia Denim Jeans Splash by adorsy

Shoes: My Bloody Heels by MIRUS

Piercings: Piercings Set 05 by SU!

Piercings: Bento Piercing Set 03 Nose Rings by SU!


Rosy

Hair: Lilo by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Blouse: Shiva Blouse by Asteria

Nails: Scarabeus by Formanails

Tattoo: Tesis by White Widow

Pants: DWL Classic by Blueberry

Heels: Sinful Shoes by Bishes Inc

Pose: Bite Of A Rose by Something New


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive