Head Above Water

Monday, September 24, 2018


So once I again I moved... I'm a little sick of moving but at least this spot will be more permanent. Not to mention that I have internet and wifi!! I was missing that when I was out in Wyoming. I was missing the internet but now I'm missing the mountains. Missing the outdoors, but I'm hoping sometime later in my life I can get back out there again and enjoy those mountains. Now I have some goodies for my readers that I meant to share a week ago but I failed at. So these goodies can be found at Suicide Dollz! Happy Shopping... and I'm back bishes! ♥

Hair: Wind by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Eyeshadow Glitter Shimmer Palette by Bloom @ Suicide Dollz

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: Zephi by RedFish @ Suicide Dollz

Outfit: Marla Top & Skirt by Nana @ Suicide Dollz

Nails: Elektra Nails & Rings Set by **RE**

Pose: Sass 1 by FoxCity


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive