Wide Open Spaces...Welcome to the Black Hills

Tuesday, September 11, 2018


Who doesn't know what I'm talking about...
Who's never left home
Who's never struck out
To find a dream and a life
Of her own
A place in the clouds, a foundation of stone

She needs
Wide Open Spaces
Room to make mistakes
She needs
New faces
She knows the high stakes

Trust me, I know what you're thinking... "what happened to her graphics card?!" "Where have you been these past two months?!" and my favorite... "Where are you now?!". (As I was typing this I got urged to go look at the night sky... there as only 3% light pollution and it was wonderful.. you could see Andromeda, the little and big dipper and other constellations. This is what I love about being where I am where I am right now). Well folks, I am living in Wyoming! Yes, I said Wyoming... get over it Lol. I am at home in the Black Hills feeling the cold clear air and the clear streams. Seeing the wildlife like never before... it's so worth it. Seeing Devil's Tower... all the history surrounding the Black Hills area... it's definitely a place you want to travel at some point in your life. So I'll be bouncing between Wyoming and South Dakota frequently. Almost like I never left.. but in a much more gorgeous area...plus makes it feel worth it to live here. Not like I had to escape and survive. 

Anyways! I do apologize for the lack of graphics card... where I am at currently... I live in a dead zone. That's right.. those exist still! I am currently using the one bar of wifi from the local cafe just down the road to even be on the internet. So my PC is out of the question for now until I find a more permanent place of residency. For now though, I'll be sure to do my best to keep my readers entertained and give you the latest in fashion! 

That being said.. I do have some new goodies from Suicide Dollz at the brand new round! Go check those out before they are snagged up and stolen away! Enjoy the fashion noms! ♥ Happy Shopping

Hair: Yuko by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyelashes: Catwa Different Eyelashes by [LeLuck] @ Suicide Dollz

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: Tesis by White Widow

Nails: Elektra Nails & Rings Set by **RE**

Dress: Zarena by sass @ Suicide Dollz

Shoes: Iconic Doll by Blueberry

Pose: Sits VOL2 4 by FoxCity


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive