Lonely Weekend

Friday, August 31, 2018



Ah, just as my life finally gets normal... then something happens again. Turns out that I am having to move in a couple of days... to a new state! Wyoming here I come... temporarily that is.. So the net might be questionable up there but no worries.. I'll be pushing through it with some more blog posts! Just give me a few days to get all setup again and I will be back to normal. So first and foremost I have two pictures with different outfits and whatnot. So the first picture.. it features a 1 Hundred goodie exclusively at the Designers Showcase! Then in the second picture I have this outfit from Suicide Dollz that my readers can snag up! Last but not least is the demonic stuff around me only from Deadly Nightshade, this demonic essence is a typer that can be used anywhere and you can also wear the base just to be a cool kid you wanna! That can be snagged exclusively at the Twisted Event! Happy Shopping ♥

Picture One

Hair: Yuki by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: Tesis by White Widow

Outfit: Slink Dress by 1 Hundred @ Designers Showcase

Nails: Elektra Nails & Rings Set by **RE**

Shoes: Barb Shoes by CULT

Pose: Candy Candy 5 by FoxCity


Picture Two (Not repeating the same items)

Demonic Stuff Typer: Hell Cube Typer by Deadly Nightshade @ Twisted

Outfit: Burden Top and Panties Set by .epoch. @ Suicide Dollz


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive