Smoke Break

Monday, August 27, 2018


She said, I don't drink
But sometimes I need a stiff drink
Sipping from a high, full glass
Let the world fade away
She said, I don't smoke
But sometimes I need a long drag
Yeah, I know it might sound bad
But sometimes I need a smoke break

Where the hell have I been huh? Yep...It's been the evil RL. Someone come save me please! Other than that... I've caught a massive Carp, camped extremely (extreme weather practically wiped me off the map) and of course my dog needs all the attention right now. So I'm hoping that I'm finally on the mend with the stuff that is going on in my life. Anyways... I'm hoping that I can finally bring some more content to my readers! I had made this post about two weeks ago and I just couldn't let it go... some of these were at Suicide Dollz, but I want my readers to know that they can also find these most likely at the main stores of the product creators! So I apologize for that. Wish me luck y'all ☺

Hair: Yuko by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Fierce by The Face

Lipstick: Catfight IV by THIS IS WRONG @ Suicide Dollz

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Rings: Elektra Nails & Rings by **RE**

Tattoo: Hangar 67 by Identity Body Shop

Outfit: Lies Set by 1 Hundred @ Suicide Dollz

Backdrop: Stigi by Joplino @ Suicide Dollz

Pose: Sass 7 by FoxCity

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive