Ganja Burn

Wednesday, August 15, 2018


Surprise! I am alive.. only slightly though. I kind of got super sick. That and lots of stuff in my RL has been happening and restricting me from relaxing. So I've forced myself to sit down and actually have some fun for a bit instead of stressing. I know I'm SUPER behind... but.... I have some new stuff from Suicide Dollz!! Which this time it looks like it's a cutsey/death theme going on! I can handle that! Happy Shopping ♥

Chopsticks: Hallie Hairpin by [LC] @ Suicide Dollz

Hair: Fiji by Truth

Eyeshadow: Fierce by The Face

Lipstick: Catfight IV Makeup by THIS IS WRONG @ Suicide Dollz

Arm Chains: Raksha Arm Chain by Zaara

Dress: Mon Baby Dress & Panties by Nana @ Suicide Dollz

Pose: Breather 7 by FoxCity


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive