Killing Ourselves To Live

Monday, July 30, 2018


This isn't normally like me to 'spit' out a blog post, but unfortunately I don't have much time, but I do have some items for my readers ♥ Don't forget to check out the last day of Suicide Dollz for these cool things! And of course Pervette with their newest jewelry! 

Hair: Fatal Horizon by Moon.

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyes & Mask: Scanner Eyes & Diseased Gas Mask by Normandy @ Suicide Dollz

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: Casey by [ATI] @ Suicide Dollz

Necklace: Smile by Pervette @ MBA Fair

Nails: Black Tape Bento Rings by *PKC* @ Suicide Dollz

Nails: Scarabeus by Formanails

Dress: Milli Mini by [trs] @ Suicide Dollz

Pose: Cute But Psycho 4 by FoxCity


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive