Real Friends

Sunday, October 07, 2018


It's that time again for Alice in Wonderland stuff!! I love this time of the year because the out of the ordinary stuff becomes popular and it allows me to have some fun with ideas that I want to execute, but never had the right things to do with! So of course the pose that I am using is from the one and only Something New! Ally has come up with fun things for my readers and of course my readers can snag this up exclusively at The Mad Circus! Then of course the lingerie that I am wearing is from Pervette! My readers can snag this multi colored lingerie exclusively at the Kinky Event! Also, a shoutout to 1 Hundred! I borrowed their stockings from an outfit I've had for quite sometime! ♥

In the meantime, I am getting ready for my fourth move of the year... yes you heard me right.. I'm moving.. again -_-. Luckily it's still in the same city and it's not too terribly traumatic. This time though, I get to fulfill my dreams of traveling. I can't wait to start that after a time. In the meantime, wish me luck. I'm on my brand new adventure. It's my time to shine in RL. xoxo.

Hair: Batty by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Makeup: Twinkle Eyeshadow Set by [LeLuck]

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: Clarissa by Nanika

Outfit: Seduction Rose by Pervette @ Kinky

Nails: Elektra Nails & Rings Set by **RE**

Stockings: Bad Reputation Sienna Stockings by 1 Hundred

Pose: Don't Drink The Tea Alice by Something New @ The Mad Circus

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive