New Americana

Thursday, October 11, 2018


Bleak and cloudy days mixed with lots of rain just equal winter anymore. Seems like we have totally skipped the concept of spring and fall this year. It's gross really. A brief summer and then a super hard winter which makes kind of a miserable year. I've had to occupy myself outside as much as possible. Then of course when it gets too hot and too cold you can't go outside so it's just D:.

Anyways, I've got some new goodies from Suicide Dollz today! It's course more Halloween themed but I managed to put my own spin on it :P

Hair: Lilo by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Holographic Eyeshadow Phoenix by [LeLuck] @ Suicide Dollz

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Jacket: Plastic Bomber Jacket by ISON

Tattoo: Clarissa Tattoo Henna by Nanika

Outfit: Kairo Outfit Cyber by Normandy @ Suicide Dollz

Nails: Elektra Nails & Rings Set by **RE**

Backdrop: Ghost Decor Boo Bitch by Candy Crunchers @ Suicide Dollz

Pose: Cute But Psycho 3 by FoxCity


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive